Download Link For GCUS Advanced OB Ultrasound Applications 2021 (VIDEOS)
File Size = 2.20 GB
Course Contents (Overview, Topics/Speakers)
Advanced OB Ultrasound Applications Online Course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of advanced OB applications. OB topics include extensive discussion of the new AIUM guidelines for Detailed Fetal Anatomy Scan (CPT #76811), fetal head anatomy, multiple gestation risks and evaluation, and how to approach abnormal ultrasound findings. Lectures are presented using PowerPoint, still-frame images, and video cases.
- Increase knowledge and confidence to perform OB Ultrasound.
- List new additions to AIUM guidelines for OB detailed anatomy examinations.
- Recognize landmarks used in the assessment of intracranial anatomy.
- List risk factors associated with multiple gestations.
- Outline additional imaging required to assess multiple gestations.
- Identify systematic approach for assessing fetal anomalies.
- New AIUM Guidelines for Detailed Fetal Anatomy Scan (CPT #76811)
- Fetal Head Anatomy: Beyond Biometry
- Multiple Gestations: Risks and Evaluation
- How to Approach Abnormal Ultrasound Findings
Date of Original Release: 11/15/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 11/15/2024
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime